Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Was today really a day without Latinos?

...Because I didn't notice. If today was a "Day without Latinos" then tomorrow had better be "The day where Latinos look for new jobs." Go ahead. Call me racist. I'm actually part Latino myself. When you don't show up for work, you get fired. White, black, Latino, or mixed-up mutt, when you don't work...you shouldn't be employed.

My prediction: No one gets fired in Madison. If they do, liberals protest until they get their job back and thus real-world consequences have no effect to those skipping work.

Furthermore, the cause and the name of the day are two completely different things. A day without Illegals is not a day without Latinos. It's just a day with less Latinos.

2 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I learned from yesterday evening news that it was a day without Latinos in Milwaukee. I didn't notice either that the entire Milwaukee area economy was paralyzed by lack of the vital illegal immigrant contribution.

I guess I didn't notice because I was too busy WORKING to help pay for all of the idiot liberals' (yeah, that's redundant, so **** off and sue me!) taxpayer money giveaway programs. (Granted, the republicans have their giveaway programs too--for their wealthy friends.)

Ok, we've had our cute little stunt. Now, let's try this: a day without entitlement programs. No free or low cost education, food, healthcare, driver's license, or housing. We've heard how unfair the USA is to illegal immigrants. Now let's see just how much worse things would be if I wasn't helping these folks.

By the way, I agree that an illegal alien is human being and deserves to be treated with a certain amount of respect. I don't agree what I OWE these people an education, housing, food, car, healthcare, citizenship, etc.

And just to be clear about something: liberals are ALL morons with no reasoning ability, and who are totally controlled by their demented and depraved sexual appetites. Most conservatives seem to have **** for brains since they believe the nonsense told them by conservative slop radio shows.

If you are offended, then **** off, moron!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home