Saturday, May 20, 2006

Mommy? Where do babies...er, I mean where does gas come from?

I've been on a blogging sabbatical due to finals, moving home, and finally getting to not do a darn thing all day long (and it was wonderful). But alas, I start work on Monday.


Anywho, I was reading a while back about where certain gas stations in the US get their gas from. I believe it was a department of energy report, but I could be wrong. From what I gleamed off of it, I figured out two things:

1. Do not buy gas from Citgo. The company is Venezuelan owned and 100% of the gas comes from Venezuela (and they aren't playing nice right now.)

2. Do buy gas from BP/Amoco. I believe they have the highest amount of domestic oil and are a British owned company.


If anyone knows of that document, please send me a link.

2 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Joey said...

Good points. I've boycotted Citgo for a while. I didn't know about BP/Amoco. I generally try to go with American-owned companies, especially smaller local ones like Kwik Trip (La Crosse, WI) and Holiday (MN). I think most of their oil comes from Canada, but I'm not sure.

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it save on electric and manual wheelchairs Busty mature hairy sluts rear shock lowering kit for honda vt700 professional studies loan Cheap ball dresses phoenix drive data recovery washington kia dealer non-owner-occupied mortgage michigan Blueprint island kitchen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home