Thursday, April 20, 2006

Down with seg fees

I think we need to drastically reduce or abolish the segregated fee system. Personally, I don't agree with about 95% of the way MY money is being spent.

I haven't been on the SSFC nor have a looked over budgets for these groups. Nor do I feel the need to. If a cause is worthy enough, then let it compete in the market place of ideas and the free economy where it will find individuals willing to support it. Don't take my money and give it to some group that will squander it on a fish costume and pizza for its members, half of whom are only there for the pizza (and two because they want to wear the fish costume).

I think you should be able to form whatever group you want. Want to save the rainforests? Fine. Want to start a group for people who look, dress, think, and act like you? Fine. Want to start the National Association for the Advancement of Cracker People? Go ahead! But I don't want to pay for it.

Charge your members dues, have a bake sale, or go sell Avon.
If you can't support your group financially, your group doesn't deserve to exist.

2 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

 
At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Royalcarribean cruises Nude gay men fucking bondage 1953 pontiac station wagon jobs at atlantic southeast airlines duck jerky in the oven Ojop battery Fax machine cheap

 

Post a Comment

<< Home