Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Poor Misguided Soul

A little while ago I saw my cousin who is a Staff sergeant in the Air Force. I'm proud of his service and figured that he would have the inside scoop on the war with Iraq.

Man was I wrong. He told me that we should be out of there because the Iraqis were trained and ready to defend themselves. He said the motives were all wrong. He said the troops didn't have the proper equipment. He spoke of links between Bush and Bin Laden.

Then he revealed his source to me.


Fahrenheit 9/11.


I just about fell over. A member of the U.S. military and he can't get better information than THAT?!


If he doesn't know any better I am truely disappointed. I think I'll do a public service and help you guys out a little bit. Here is a link to a few documents that reveals how Michael Moore deceives you over and over to fit his agenda. That should be no surprise to anyone, but I'm not going to take that for granted anymore.

Go here.
Or , here, here, or here.

1 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Joey said...

tell him to watch Fahrenhype 911. Very, very interesting. If he has the "open mind" that he probably thinks you should have, he'd watch it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home