Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I want to do what?!?

Just watched this video that I got from a friend. Wow. I never knew that I wanted to kill black people. Nor was I ever informed the white race is trying to kill all blacks electromagnetically. I'm really only 75% white, so is that why I wasn't included in the secret meetings?

What is truly outrageous is that this guy calls for the extermination of all white people...and people applaud him!! Maybe they aren't aware that that is a racist idea...

The arguments are some of the most unsound and baseless, and the logic erroneous beyond recognition. I encourage you to check it out.



P.S. It's guys like this that keep racial issues alive and well.

3 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger J said...

This is truly unbelievable--I love how he claims that he's not going to go into the reasons of why white people supposedly want to kill black people.

 
At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
Hyponatremia and lexapro buspirone caused larger male breast online pharmacy buspirone Effexor effexor venlafaxine J pouch surgery and impotence feline buspirone canada buspirone

 
At 3:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Chubby crawl Viedo game midi cheapest pharmacies for prescriptions oakland ca concerta assistance programs Revenge against cell phone users Lexapro & wellbutrin info Camping supplies 2b salt and pepper Limbert malpractice Liver and cholesterol lipitor Big huge giant monster cock fucking video

 

Post a Comment

<< Home