Saturday, January 14, 2006

I wonder if anyone will read this...You are.

In any case, Hello and welcome. My name is Scott and I will be your tour guide for the remainder of your time here. Why I started this...I dont know, but now that I did, I hope I can be of assistance. If nothing else, hopefully you can use this blog as something to read while you pass the time between lunch and your 3 o clock date with the vending machine while trying all the while to not let your boss catch you slacking off on your oh-so-important busywork. Slacker. In short, feel free to comment on anything and enjoy. If you are looking for something actually worth reading, check out Dennis York's blog.

2 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

 
At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home